Thursday, November 20, 2014

Book Love

I'm an avid reader. I was recently asked what my favorite toys were as a child and I could only remember that I liked puzzles and books.  My favorite floor at Lazarus downtown was 5--they had a bookshop! When my parents and I lived in an apartment in Reynoldsburg, I remember there was a Little Professor bookstore that I liked to ride my bike to to get the latest Sweet Valley High...

Well, I'm no different today. I don't keep books like some of my friends.  I generally only read a book once so the library is my best friend.  BUT, I do keep knitting books.  I came across this book today on Instagram. It is called Curls by Hunter Hammersen.  Hunter has the most awesome patterns and this one is a real eye catcher.


I've posted three pictures of some of the projects and I hope you like them as much as I do.  I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!




 




1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures. I'm the same, by the way, avid book reader and puzzle lover as a child and a big friend of the library.

    ReplyDelete