Sunday, December 7, 2014

Like a Junkie

Ever since Andrew finally found a job, I've been like a junkie. A yarn junkie. Going over a year on less than our two incomes really put a strain on my yarn obsession!

Well, I've been taking on extra duties at school to make extra money to cover the gap.  Now, there's no gap and I have money!  So here's a small sample of what I've purchased since we last spoke....

Nomadic Yarns in Gumball Buttons.

Must Stash Yarn in Retro Rainbow


I finally finished these socks. (I've been working on them for over a month.)


I finally finished this hat.  (I've been working on this for a month.). Keep in mind I've been doing my Christmas knitting at the same time, so my selfish knitting took a back seat.


These mini skeins by Candy Skein. The colors are Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Brussels Sprouts, Pumpkin, Dinner Roll, and Boysenberry. I also broken down and bought the full size skein of Gravy.  These lovelies are going to make an awesome pair of Thanksgiving socks.


I have more--lots more!  Stay tuned for the rest of my shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment