Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November has arrived

So, I've been kind of mellow lately.  Trying to not stress myself out.  Trying to remember that I work with kids and not adults.  Trying not to take things personally.  And today I took a day to myself.  We call them Mental Health days in the teaching profession.  It was nice to have a quiet day alone--because Andrew finally found work!!

So here are the things I've been working on and finishing.  I made another sock yarn hat--this one used up my Russian Rainbow scraps.

I finally finished Dad's socks.


I finished at hat out of Vogue Knitting Fall and it is too small.


And as a gift to myself for Andrew going back to work..... I purchased this lovely madelinetosh twist sock yarn......


.....and the lovely Opal sock yarn in Rainforest.


Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment