Monday, September 8, 2014

Pair 22 and other yarny goodness....

I managed to finish two project this past week.  I finished the Rockabilly Bride socks.  The yarn is from Fibernymph Dyeworks.  I'm verrrrrry glad these socks are done.  The stripes were so wide and so boring....

I also finished the guilt induced Burberry Legwarmers. This yarn is from Turtlepurl and is called Trenchcoat.  I'll never make legwarmers again.  Ever.


I came across this cute little guy on Instagram today.  I love him very much and am currently looking for her pattern on her blog.  I want to make one for myself very badly.


And here is a skein of yarn I received this weekend from The Flying Kettle.  It is called Bazinga! I'm NOT a fan of The Big Bang Theory, but I am a fan of these colors!!  I'm thinking I need a lovely shawl/scarf/cowl out of it so I can wear it this winter with my jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment