Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer is Here

Summer means extra time for all the things I didn't get to while I was busy working.  So, I've been reading a lot, sleeping a lot, cleaning a little, and knitting.

I'm doing stash dash again this year as I mentioned before.  My current total is 555 yards.

These socks brought me up to 454 yards this morning.

The firefly sock I just finished brings me to 555 yards.


Today I cast on another Kroy sock and tomorrow I'm casting on my Lollipop yarns socks.  I know I won't reach my goal, but I'm putting a serious dent in my sock yarn and my sock bin is FULL.  I'm up to sock number 25 for the year and 15 pairs total for all time.  Can't wait to get through this stash so I can buy more!!

A few nights ago I attended graduation for my seniors.  As I was leaving a Public Auditorium I looked up and realized that Cleveland is truly beautiful up close.  Gonna try to get downtown more often this Summer and take advantage of the open spaces to knit and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment