Sunday, June 1, 2014

Planning my Days

So far, if you were to look at my daily activities, my summer would look like this: knit, nap, read, knit, sleep, repeat.  So, I created a list of things I would like to do and places I would like to visit so I don't sleep my vacation away.

Today, however, I knit and slept.  I did manage to move to the front porch for a while but it got hot and there was no breeze so I moved back to the cool house.


Andrew decided we needed real food so we showered and went to our favorite restaurant.


Now we're home and I'm knitting and he's doing whatever he does...  Here's my progress today on both socks.  These are Kroy Sing'N the Blues.


And these are Lollipop Yarn's Watercolor Memories.  My goal is to get to the heel on both tomorrow after I go to the West Side Market and Target and Office Max and I contact the county Auditor about lowering my taxes.  Wish me luck. 😳

No comments:

Post a Comment