Saturday, May 3, 2014

Love my Monster!

So, Baldwin is complete.  He was pretty sassy while he waited for me to cut out and attach his mouth, but now that he has a mouth, I wish I'd passed on it....

He looks so mean๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ .  Ok, not really.  I wish he were bigger so I could hug and squish him!!


In other news, I found a cool book at the library with nifty sock patterns.


I found teeny tiny spools at Hobby Lobby for a craft I saw on Craftgawker.


I stayed up late to finish my Regia Clown Rings socks.


And tomorrow, I'm casting on my beaded necklace "Twilight" from the Betsy Beads book I got for Christmas.  I strung 550 beads and now I need to figure out how to work through their awkwardness of weighing down the thread and the mechanics of moving around hundreds of beads while I knit.  It'll be cool.  When I told Andrew I was getting ready to knit jewelry he put his finger to head and shot himself.  Rude. ๐Ÿ˜œ. Now that he's being mean, I'm going to throw away the note with his foot measurements on them and he gets no socks.  (He didn't want any anyways, I was going to surprise him and his size 13 feet. Now I can save the yarn for me!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment