Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday WIP's

Baldwin is taking shape. Tomorrow I'll finish the second arm and piece him together.  I learned how to do a 3 needle bind off that was very nice for his head.  I'll probably use that for my next pair of socks.
(I think I'm going to make him fatter...I mean squishier.)

And I finished the first Regia sock in "Clown Rings" yesterday and got started on the second one.  Still don't like the texture of the yarn, but I do like the sock!


I also started the Opal sock today, but no picture yet.  The kids hate the colors, but it's not like they have the best taste on earth with their underwear hanging out and their britches sagging.  You'd think the socks were for them for as many comments as they make on them.  😳. They wish I would make them socks, but no dice.  Socks only for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment