Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Craft Room Revamp

Over break, I used by IKEA wares to reorganize my craft room.  I needed to take out the big bins and put smaller bins In their place so that things epwere easier to find and access.

The IKEA bins are on the third shelf.  I put scrapbook paper in the ends to tell what's in each bin.  Also, I managed to clear out 4 squares since this picture and I brought all my craft books back into the room.

I bought this lovely organizer at Michael's to organize the scrapbook paper I kept and that opened up space in my little cupboard for my stamps, stickers, remotes, and knitting notions.


And lastly, I organized my yarn by weight and managed to empty on bin on the bottom and filled it with my project bags.  Of course, I did not yet clean out the side of the cabinet as you can tell by the crap piled there (Don't tell my dad).  Actually, since this picture, the pillow is in the chair, the box is in the closet and the bag got thrown away.  


I continue to purge and downsize. My goal is to empty the yarn storage unit and move it to the bedroom.  Soon, my stash will be small enough to do this.  I could do it now if I weren't so darn tired and achy from being on my feet all day to monitor the ACT. Sooooo boring.

😜

No comments:

Post a Comment