Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4 Day Socks!

I mentioned a pair of socks in yesterday's post and then I looked back a saw a previous update that hadn't published and realized you probably thought I had imaginary socks on the needles.  Never fear! I did, I just didn't have proof.  Now, I do.  Here's my beautiful socks that took me 4 days to k it.  Pretty amazing for me.  I'm especially proud of myself.


So proud, if fact, that I cast on 2 pairs today.   This padri to work on at work--plain vanilla knitting. 


And this pair from the Socktopus book I showed you yesterday.  This is the Kandahar pattern.  Kinda tricky at first, but I'm sailing along quite nicely.  This pair will be knit at home where I can concentrate on the lace sections.  


Not bad for a day that started out fighting with a neighbor and being late to work.  Proof that knitting can make a bad day good.

No comments:

Post a Comment