Monday, April 21, 2014

Mail Day Monday

Having trouble getting my photos to sync this evening, but I have reserve pictures!

This beautiful book is now mine!  $4 on amazon!  It arrived Saturday and I was able to stealthily hide the evidence of it's arrival.  On Sunday I made a list of all my sock yarns and the matched them to the patterns I want to do for this book.  Up first is Kandahar in Regia mosaic. Yay!

And today (1 day early and discovered by Andrew) the skein of yarn I bought at midnight last week finally arrived. And it is so much more beautiful in person.  I'll be knitting Socks from the above book in this.  And they will probably get worn every week until they fall apart.


Didn't finish the second sock today, but I'm right at the toe decrease.  I would have stayed up to finish it, but going back to work wore me out.  I'm off to bed! 😴

No comments:

Post a Comment