Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Unexpected Snow Day

Yes, I knew we were under a Winter Storm Warning. Did I expect Cleveland to shut down during OGT week?  Never!  So, I got up, showered, dressed, etc.  it's not until I'm getting ready to leave that I look at my phone and discover I have the day off.  Dang it!  That's almost as bad a s getting up on Saturday thinking you're late for work.

So, I crawled back into bed with wet hair and slept until 10:30.  Niiiiice!

How did I spend the rest of my day?  Finishing a hat, of course!  It's a snow day tradition!  This is the Pup Tent hat ( free in ravelry! ) that I made using left over yarn from my Range Wrap.  It's MarigoldJen worsted yarn and it is lovely!


Then I figured. I might as well crank out the heel on my March Socks!  It took a few hours, but I obviously had the time.  I worked 5 stripes and the heel.  It'll be finished Friday night.  Hopefully.


And what is this? Michele cooked?  Yes, she did.  Thank you to Campbellskitchen.com who provided me with this awesome recipe for mini chicken pot pies. They were so awesome!  They also have a recipe for mini Shepherd's Pie which I'll probably do next.  Yuuuuuummmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment