Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday Craft Day Continues!

So, I got an awesome deal on the internet for "liking" Darby Smart--$10 off anything in their store.  I chose a studded wallet kit and tonight I pimped it out!  Obnoxious?  Yes! And I totally love it!!  I'm currently waiting 24 hours for it to completely dry, but I will soon be rocking it!!


And I'm finally caught up on my Whimseybox crafts (except for one that requires a sunny day--maybe in May...).  I did the tedious work of wrapping beaded on head pins and attaching them to a painfully small chain.  (My spectacles were required--which I hate admitting because I'm getting OLD.). I stopper after 21 beads.  Enough was enough.  I did save the extra beads, though for a day I might decide I feel like adding the rest.  (As if!)


And I learned needle felting.  This is not exactly my favorite craft, but the bird looks cute in my craft room Christmas tree, so all's well.


As a result of this feverish crafting I came to a few conclusions about the stuff in my craft room.  Sometimes it's nice to find a few things you like and stick with them.  No one truly needs a fully stocked craft room unless they are Martha Stewart.  More on this revelation in a later post...  And a list of all the stuff I'm getting rid of for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment