Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Slow Motion Sunday

Well, I'm sick.  Not real real sick, but droopy and cranky sick. Sneezy, coughy, sleepy sick.

So, instead of working on my afghan, I started a hat.  Something small I can lay down and pick back up in between naps.  It's called the Pup Tent.  No idea why, it just is.

I'm using the leftover yarn from my Range Wrap.  It is a butterscotch color that is warm and lovely.  I don't wear much yellow, but this is very nice...


I started my second Hitchhiker on Friday using a lovely variegated yarn.  I didn't get very far on it because once I started to feel crappy, I put it down--I didn't feel like paying attention.


And now?  I'm going to bed.  It's early, but I have a long week ahead of me.  I'm proctoring the Ohio Graduation Test every day this week.  Four hours on my feet with no breaks, no food, no nothing but walking up,and down the aisles making sure they don't cheat.  This should be fun with a cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment