Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sock Fever!!

So, I started these socks on Sunday night and by Tuesday I had the heel turned.  And I'm finally starting to like the striping.  But--these suckers are 100% wool and I should have made them months ago!  My feet have been cold since October!!


These socks were also started on Sunday.  And I'm seriously in love with them.  I knew I would be--that's why I stalked the dyer for weeks until I finally scored the yarn in a nail biter etsy sale.  I actually had to stay late at work so I wouldn't miss out.  It is called Moondance by Lollipop Yarns.  Today,  I completed the heel in orange and I worked it perfectly between the stripes of grey.  You will be so impressed when they are done.  Trust me.


And what is this???  The yarn that brought tears to my eyes?  It is here in Cleveland in my yarn stash.  It is still in the bag, because I clearly have enough socks going at one time.  So I will furiously be finishing 2 pairs of socks so these bad boys can get in the works.  Much love to my beautiful and generous mother.  She bought and shipped it to me because she understands my love of yarn and she loves me, too.  Thanks mom!  You are so wonderful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment