Friday, March 21, 2014

Fiber Overload Leads to Knitting Meltdown, Film at 11.

Wednesday, this loveliness arrived from mom.  I resisted it until today.  


Then I opened my yarnbox subscription that arrived today (from Andrew).  It silk and comes from Switzerland and is so incredibly lovely. Siitegarde yarn, yummmm.


And then I opened the much awaited package from Reno/JimmyBeansWool with 2 skwpeins of madelinetosh Vintage is Technicolor Dreamcoat (also from mom.)


And then, I just sat down and did nothing.  I couldn't knit or read or craft or even watch tv.  Resisting yarn for 3 months and then ending up with 6 skeins in 48 hours caused my brain to misfire.  Heck, I even worked all day on my Moondance sock so I could finish it tonight and I just walked away from it.  See?  This is the picture of it on my desk at worki did 6 stripes and was so excited!  Bah!


Tomorrow will be different.  I put all of the new yarn away so I could reclaim my zen.  I had no idea I was this excitable!



No comments:

Post a Comment