Saturday, March 22, 2014

Recovery

I woke at 10:45am and decided I was able to complete the first Moondance sock.  I guess the fiber overload was actually exhaustion because I very rarely sleep that late.

So, the sock--it is absolutely perfect.  Seriously.  It is so beautiful that I have it hanging from my pegboard in my craft room so I can admire it like a work of art.


Then, I decided I would look for Liberty of London fabric on etsy.  Don't ask why, I just did. And what do I find? Limited Edition Liberty of London Hello Kitty fabric.  There's scads of different styles and colors. Very awesome. (My mother is not to buy this fabric.) 


And once I finished the first sock I decided to finish the second sock I started this week, but as you can see, there were some errors and I had to darn the sock in 2 places before they are even done.  I'm going to work until I get to the toe decrease and finish it in the morning.  Thiese bad boys are going to be so warm!!


Tomorrow, I'm going to check through my stash and decide on my next project.  Probably the Silver Fern from Miss Babs.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment