Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crafty Tuesday

Well, my Craft Tuesday was productive again.  I finished my wine glasses and matching coasters for my upcoming craft show and now I'm trying to decide how to price them.  I'm thinking $5 for the glass and coaster.  Thoughts?

 

I finished my Sweetie Pie hat.  As predicted, it is wonderful!  105 yards of the softest wool to cradle my head.  This hat is mine.


I love the little cables, but most of all I like the crown. Worth the slight aggravation DPNs are to me.


Wait until you see the next hat I'm going to make--but I seem to be running out of acceptable yarn for hats.  I don't want to dip into my madelinetosh Vintage stash, but I just might have to.  I'm loving how my stash is decreasing!  And if I run out of yarn for hats, I can always just make socks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment