Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Saturday!

So, I wake up from a nice little nap to see my mail guy pull up...  I was very good and did not stalk him, but I knew he had my Miss Babs Knitting Tour Yarn in his bag.  (Hey! Where's the snow?)


So, here's the yarn. 7 skeins of Yummy 2 Toes in the New Zealand gradient set.  It's an exclusive yarn only for tour knitters and the pattern is exclusive, as well.  It is called Silver Fern and it requires grafting.  I'll perhaps need to practice that before hand, because grafting scares the poop out of me.  YouTube....


And I spent my evening watching Hill Street Blues (awesome!!!), eating pizza (yum!!), doing laundry (...), and knitting a few more ridges on my Hitchhiker.  I really love this yarn.  And I really love that I have 750 yards of it so I can still make something else with it when I'm done....

No comments:

Post a Comment