Sunday, March 16, 2014

Socks

I've acquired quite a bit of sock yarn over the past year and I'm finishing I really like knitting them.  So, I made another decision...  From now on, socks are my main focus.  I'll change my ind again, but I can do whatever I like because, well, because I can.  

So, tonight I cast on this yarn for a pair of socks.  Just a simple stockinette pair of socks.  On Instagram they called these #plainvanilla.

And here's the Moondance socks.  I actually got about an inch more done on these. These are a k6 p2 design.  I wanted something different for the yarn since it's pretty plain.  The heel and toe will be orange.


And, I'm going to finish the things I'm currently working on.  But once they are done, one big project at a time, one hat for something to break up the monotony, and SOCKS!!!  Operation Sock Drawer is in progress.  12 pairs for the year is my goal, but I'm on track to have 16.  *HappyDance*

No comments:

Post a Comment