Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Complete!

I was feeling overwhelmed last week with a stack of projects that seemed to never want to be finished.  Then, my school district had a three day weekend and I finished 3 out of 4 of the projects that were in progress.

Here are my Regia Stripemania socks in Lake.  This is a DK weight yarn and these socks are super squishy and warm.  And a little too big.  They will be perfect for weekends and snow days!!

I also finished an original design of mine.  It is just a basic hat but it uses up the left over yarn I used from a favorite pair of socks.  The hat is light weight, but still very warm.  Perfect for fall!  I'm currently writing up the pattern in user friendly terms if you are interested.  If you can't wait, I posted a rough sketch of the hat pattern on Instagram.  Just look for this picture!


I also finished a shawl for my mother in law.  I must have deleted the photos, but it is just a basic shawl done in purples.  I used the Sunset Shawlette pattern by Moogly as a guideline.

And I also completed 2 years of marriage to this guy! His card was so mushy and sweet it made me cry--and he just laughed and walked away. (He hates tears, the big softie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment