Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Update

I've been crafting some more.  Below are the scraps of my scraps and I have a string of 35 lights that I decided to dress up to hang in my craftroom.


Here it is completed and hanging from the closet to the back door. As soon as I get rid of my fish tank, I'll have an open outlet to light this puppy up!


My duct tape key chain finally bit the dust. (It took 2 years!  How's that for quality!!). So, I decided to finally make myself a new one. I got the hardware from amazon awhile ago.  I've had the other materials for a long time too...  So I finally put them together.  I was hoping the glue line would disappear once it was dry, but it didn't.  Oh well--it's just a keychain for me.


Ok, me and a few others...  Andrew got all dramatic about "you said you weren't doing any craft shows...."  And I'm not.  I just have 9 extra key chains.  😜


Knitting madness overtook me Saturday.  My Ripples shawl has 11 ripples out of 18.  I started the second monkey sock and a plain striped sock and a mitten.  Yes!  A mitten!! I've needed mittens forever, and now that I can make socks, I felt very confident I could make mittens!!  😍

No comments:

Post a Comment