Monday, July 21, 2014

Another Weekend Update

I spent the past week and weekend finishing a mitten, finishing a shawl, starting a second mitten, starting a sock, and starting and frogging a shawl for the second time.

Here's the Ripples shawl in all it's beauty. Swoooon.  I really love it now that it's done.  I questioned its beauty several times, but it wins!

I started the Rondelay shawl and decided something was wrong. 


There was.  The instructions were very unclear.  I followed them exactly, but apparently I had to also read the author's mind.  Yeah. I'll try again--never.


And to ease my wounded spirit, I whipped up this cowl on Sunday. Sometimes you just have to finish a project quickly to get your mojo back. 


Or not.  No knitting today--so far.  More interested in puttering aroundand creating chaos...  Maybe later I'll knit.  I'd like to finish the mittens and socks this week before I got to Columbus next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment