Thursday, June 12, 2014

So Far...Not the Best Week Ever

Sumer vacation is in full swing.  I've battled through my caffeine addiction and am now headache free. It took about a week to ween myself completely off Diet Coke.  Now, I can have one if I like, not because I HAVE TO! Very nice to be drinking water more.

I finished my watercolor memories socks today.  242 or so yards.  My stash dash total is over 1100 yards, so not bad!

I finished the Plumeria Frill and was disappointed that it is too small--despite an accurate gauge swatch. Booooooooooo.


I broke my glasses and can't get in to the optometrist until July 1.


Rik Mayall died this week from my favorite Bristosh Show called The Young Ones.


And my BFF is now my BFNM. (Best Friend No More) 

What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment