Friday, June 20, 2014

Last Day of Spring!

It was a beautiful day in Cleveland!  Had breakfast with my friend Ally and her son Nelson, and two other teachers.  Got a little knitting done.  Lunch with Andrew--and he FINALLY let me drive the truck.  (And he probably will never let me drive it again!!) And then I worked on my Spring Forward socks and my shawlette that I'm designing as I go along.

Here's the Spring Forward socks.  See the pretty swirls?

Here's the Russian Rainbow socks.  (Love these colors!)


Here's the shawlette I'm working on.  Once it gets to 60" I'll decide how much more to go.  Right now I'm at about 50" and just over 100 yards.  Not bad!  This will be great for using up stash or that single skein we all,buy and never can find anything to make with it other than a hat!


And then I discovered these lovelies!  Unfortunately, the ydon't get very soggy in milk, so I had to twist them apart and dunk them that way.  Booooo.


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment