Monday, April 28, 2014

Andrew

As many of you know, Andrew has been out of work since October. He applies constantly and has interviews, but cannot seem to find work.  Well, let's just say he's starting to get bored.  He does the dishes.  He vacuums. I'm hoping that soon he will start to cook. 😳

We were talking one afternoon and I mentioned that I wanted to buy a Lego kit and build something cool.  "Is that dumb?" I asked him and he actually said, "No."  He usually rolls his eyes--especially with my hobbies.  Then one day in Target he walks down the Lego aisle and asks me which one I liked.  None of them were very captivating to me.  I told him I wanted landmarks or buildings like the puzzles we used to do when we first started dating.

Long story short, when we were eating lunch Saturday, he says, "You've got me wanting a 3-D puzzle, dang it!"  I was shocked!  So, I opened up the eBay app and searched for Puzz3D puzzles.  We found 2 for under $10 each so we bought 'em.  Below is one of the ones we bought.  Can't. Wait.

And then, tonight, I knew he was truly losing his mind (as if dishes, vacuuming, and puzzles weren't clue enough) when I caught him watching YouTube videos for paracord accessories.  "I have paracord in the craft room." "Really? What colors?"  Oh my, something crafty?  He needs a job..... 😜



No comments:

Post a Comment