Wednesday, March 26, 2014

11 miles

So, today I did some arithmetic. I had a little time to kill while I waited to go home so I scanned my ravelry stash and added the yardage.


In my bins, I have 19318 yards of yarn waiting to be used.  This does not include my Vanna's Choice or my bulky bin of acrylic, or my yarn of cotton for dish cloths.  This is the good stuff.

Being a nerd, I'll break it down further:
I have 695448 inches of yarn--57954 feet of yarn, 19318 yards of yarn, OR 11 (10.976) miles of yarn.  I can drive to work and back and still have yarn left over. 

And let me tell you this--compared to most avid knitters and crocheters, my stash is super small.  

Andrew just looked at me and shook his head.

At my current rate of speed, I'll not even get through the stash this year.  It will take two years.  Or more...

No comments:

Post a Comment