Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day Reprieve

Yesterday was a little meltdown day.  I'm fine now. Really.


Today I got my snow day and I kept my promises.  Taxes are done.  All items are listed on eBay. I sold off 4 skeins of wool I would never use and mailed them.  Lunch with Andrew.  Cleaned off my desk in the office that Andrew thinks is his.  Reorganized my closet by adding another spare shelving unit and taking out the extra hangers.  (Looks very nice!). 

And I finally got to my third skein of yarn on the Trillian.  It's supposed to be 6.5 feet long when finished and as of this post it is 5.5 feet long. When it gets to 6 feet, I'm going to start the finishing.  I should be done by Friday.  

And then I did something nice for myself...  I frogged a pair of socks that NEVER EVER fit and I'm going to make a new pair of socks instead of feeling guilty that I wasted all that time and money on socks I can't wear.  Shibui yarn in my colors--orange, pink, green and teal...  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment