Friday, February 28, 2014

Project List for March

I sat down last night to start planning for March.  I finished February with 5 completed projects off the list.  The Arroyo was removed after 3 tries.  The wrap never got started.  The afghan only got 3 out of 10 squares.  I did, however, knit a hat for my boss that wasn't on the list and I started an extra pair of socks.

March will have smaller goals.  One is the beautiful cowl that looks like shawl. It is called Zuzu's Petals by Carina Spencer.  I'm going to used one of my Madelinetosh Texas Teacakes collections. Probably the greys.  I have them wound in an ombré magic cake.  Can't. Wait. 


Here's the socks I started.  (And one is almost finished...). I may knit an additional pair this month.


I'm going to make a crazy hat out of this yarnbox yarn.  


As for the rest of my projects, I'm going to knit another Hitchhiker out of Berroco Boboli Lace.  Another Lunule out of Malabrigo Rasta.  A grey wrap out of red heart super saver--Don't. Ask. And I changed my afghan goals to devoting Sunday to knitting on it.  3 squares per Sunday...

There should be plenty of space left over for reading and adding in another project towards the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment