Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Love This Hat!

I used to hate hats back when I had 80's hair (up until about 7 years ago!). I hated squishing my hair and messing up the hairspray.  Now, I have wild permed hair that occasionally looks like Mufasa from the Lion King. Hats are now no big deal.  And this hat? It is awesome!

Kind of a different yarn.  It's from Alina Shea's Disney Villians collection last year.  This color is "Jafar" from Aladdin. Lots of different shades of purples that pool in a diagonal.  Today a girl told me it was ugly.  Poo on her!


This is a picture of the Meret on Isabelle--my styrofoam head.  I did three pattern repeats to get a slouchy version.  I also did the brim for one inch in stockinette, so it would roll and then one inch of 1x1 rib.  It makes the hat extra cool, in my opinion.  (You can see the brim best in the top picture.)


Can't wait to wear this bad boy tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment