Sunday, February 16, 2014

Halfway through February

I checked my project list and it was pretty lofty.  Too many large projects to finish, so I'm already telling myself it's ok that I don't meet my goals this month.  One goal I DID meet was completing a pair of socks each month--here's this month's socks!!  Rainbow-y!!


I actually bought yarn Friday.  It's this lovely Madelinetosh Vintage, but it's for a good reason--my boss asked me to make him a hat.  It was not a frivolous whim purchase.  I promise.


And the stash bust continues!  I used up another miscellaneous skein of yarn on this Truffle Hat.  I modified the pattern so that every other rib was cabled instead of cabling every rib.  I like it better...


Now, back to the hat for Mr. Holmes. I wanted to finish my Trillian, but it will be a small miracle if it is finished by the end of the month.  To much "end" at the end of the pattern makes for a boring knit....  And the 10 squares on my afghan?  Forget about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment