Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crochet and Crafts

Stashbust 2014 is coming right along!  I'm attacking my cotton stash this week by making washcloths and instead of keeping the small amount that's left, I decided to try out something I thought of yesterday--mini washcloths or scrubbies for makeup removal.  They are super cute and I can get 3 out of the leftover yarn. Yay!!


I'm always looking for interesting ways to hold signs, photos, or postcards. These lovely giant clothes pins were in the dollar bin at Michael's. They had 5 colors of the rainbow, but no red.  Sooo, I bought an extra orange one and painted that puppy red today. 


This clipboard used to have my maiden name on it in stickers.  It was so cute, but outdated.  I painted the top metallic green and then mod-podged some cool scrapbook paper to it.  Looks pretty darn chic!  Now I have to do the rest of the ones in my craft room so they don't feel left out...



No comments:

Post a Comment