Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow Day Friday!!

Well, the gods saw fit to give me another day off this week. I thank them!  This day off gave me a chance to do more knitting, of course!

Here's my next pair of socks.  Just a basic sock using Desert Vista Dyeworks NYC New Years Eve color way. I only work on these at work, so no real progress yesterday.  


I did, however, finish my Boardwalk Hat.  It is a lovely piece of work. I am always intrigued by the crowns of hats, and this one was pretty cool.  The yarn worked up really nicely, too.  I love stripes!!!  And rainbows!!!




I also,finished my 10 squares of the month on my Hue Shift Afghan.  Everything is coming right along.  My entire knitting to do list for January is complete! I'm going to spend the rest of this week trying to crank out a couple of hats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment