Monday, January 20, 2014

A day off is always productive!

So, I had today off work because of the MLK holiday.  This enabled me to finish my socks and get some crafty things done! 


So, since my January list of projects is just about finished, I cast on 3 new projects today.  

This pair of socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks self striping yarn. The color is NYC New Year's Eve. I'm doing the same sock as above, but without the little design...


I started the Arroyo in Another Crafty Girl's worsted weight yarn called "Not So Imaginary."  It is based on the colors of Snufflupigus (sp) from Sesame Street.  This yarn is lovely and squishy. I got it in Chicago at Stitches Midwest in August. 


And, I had to restart the Boardwalk hat because I made a major mistake on Sunday, so I frogged it and started over.  Only mildly heartbreaking.



So, these are the lovelies keeping me busy.  I have 4 more squares to do on my afghan and this week's clue for the KAL.  All in all, I'm not stressed out about the WIP's--I'm actually pretty darn happy to be finished with most of my January projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment