Sunday, January 4, 2015

Looking for Direction

I'm having a tough go of it--creatively speaking.  I'm having trouble finding patterns that I like and I'm stuck staring at DK and worsted weight yarn I'm afraid will never get used.  I mean, I know it will get used eventually, but it looks so sad sitting there.  As for socks, I'll never have any problem there.  Perhaps socks are my therapy, so I'll continue forward with my socks and eventually something will speak to me.


I have a new man crush. David Spader.  He's on The Blacklist and even though he's a criminal, I dig him.


Hope you are doing well.  I'm back to work tomorrow after 16 days off.  I've got a couple of projects ready to keep me occupied throughout the meetings I'll be forced to endure (socks!) and perhaps I'll start another hat...  ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment