Saturday, January 10, 2015

Back to Reality

I knew going back to work was going to cut into my knitting, but sheesh! I'm so tired each evening I just go to bed! 

Here's my first finished object for the new year.  The socks are knit out of Opa. Love Story in Romance. It took quite a while to love this socks, but they finally grew on me by the first heel turn.  I even have enough left to knit a hat!

This was a good week for mail! The remainder of my self bought Christmas arrived, as well as this lovely book.  Remember how much I wanted it?  Mom bought it for me and I love looking through it.....


And finally, my current wip is a pair of socks in Sesame Street by Must Stash Sheep.  I didn't like these socks until I got to the heel, either.  I guess it takes seeing the whole pattern the yarn creates before I fall for it.  I can now complete these lovelies and love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment