Thursday, October 23, 2014

Giving up

So, I've spent most of this year preoccupied with Selfish Knitting.  I've only been making things for myself as I try to work down my stash (HA!).  Well, I've decided to make some of my Christmas gifts this year, so I'm now focusing on Unselfish Knitting.  In order to get that rolling, I have a few WIPs to finish.

A couple of days ago, I finished my Martian Rainbow Leftover Sock Yarn hat.  It is so,vivid!  I also have 2 more hats to finish, but I'm focusing on getting my gifts done early.

I took this lovely sock to Columbus to see if it fit my dad.  It does! Now I'm working on the other one,


Other than these two items, it's been a slow week.  Lots of practicing for football games, getting home late, and just being pretty darn tired.  2 more games and I have my evenings free for a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment