Sunday, September 28, 2014

Long long week behind, long long week ahead....

This week has been a doozie.  I'm hitting the exhausted point on Wednesday instead of Friday. AND, I'm starting to want a day off. The kids rely on me, and I need the extra money, but I'm getting burned out.  I'm in bed around 7pm most nights and I'm pretty much sleeping through the night.  Also, I've been kinda on the edge of insanity.  Quick boiling point, irrational thoughts, on the brink of losing my cool.  I really need to get myself together.  I'm taking my meds, but perhaps I need a re-eval.


I finished these beauties despite my mood.  Perhaps I should actually wear them to improve my mood.


I've also gone against my usual rule of not having too many WIPs.  Two hats,  two pairs of socks, a shawl and a pair of mittens.  I frogged the last two, but I still feel overwhelmed.  And having too many projects makes my mind go blank around 7pm and I stop.

This hat will take freakin forever (sock yarn).


I hate this hat.  I hate this yarn.


And these two? I just keep pushing forward.  The one on the right is Dad's sock.  I'm starting to worry it will be too big, so I'm only making one until he can try it on.  The one on the left is in DK weight and I'm scared it will be too big too.  Too much uncertainty.  


I try to use thought this to calm me, but lately my knitting provides too much time to meditate and think. How do I calm my spirit amidst all of my struggle and stress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment