Saturday, August 2, 2014

Where did July go?

I've been terribly lazy for the last few days.  Sleeping a lot and reading.  I've been working exclusively on my Neato shawl and trying to finish it.  I thought I would finish today, but I got distracted by a book and a nap!

Here's one of my latest acquisitions: Flowers! I realized today that my yarn diet was not as good as it was supposed to be.  I wasn't to buy any yarn this year, but I failed.  It's really hard to give up everything when you go on a buying hiatus. My stash grew despite the diet, but I have managed to work through a lot of what I have so I am happy about that.

I finished pair 19 last weekend.  My goal is 39 pairs, but I seem to have slowed down. 2.25 pairs per month will fix it!


And here's my Neato shawl fabric,  I had to start a new skein this evening and was very sad that spade spite the fact that I bought all my yarn from the same store and the same time frame, the colors are not a vibrant as what you see here.  This is Cathedral in madelinetosh Tosh DK. My last 20 or so,rows don't match, but only picky knitters can tell. 


Back to school Monday for drumline camp.  I'm getting a little bit excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment