Monday, August 18, 2014

I seem to have lost two weeks....

I realized today that I haven't posted in awhile.  Like two weeks...  I'm sorry. I seem to journal my life through Instagram, and I sometimes forget about my blog.  So here's what I've been up to.

I finished my String Theory Continuum socks.  They are lusciously silky with cashmere built into the fiber.  I can't wait to wear them!!

I may have broken a promise and bought yarn.  (I know, I know!) 


I was accused of shoplifting.  And I gave him hell.


Tavion snatched my phone to take a million pictures of himself.  Yes, I'm back at school. August 11th.  But it's cool.  I actually missed the kids!


I finished another pair of Kroy socks.  These are in Spring Stripes colorway.


And I'm almost finished with my shawl 198 Yards of Heaven. I picked a gradient colorway and it is looking pretty awesome!  Only 14 more rows and it's done.


So....what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment