Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mail Day Monday, Tiresome Tuesday and Whack Wednesday.

Monday, these two wonderful boxes landed on my doorstep....snacks and calligraphy.  And then I went to bed.  

Tuesday, this picture shows up on my phone. This is Malik.  Apparently, I shouldn't leave my phone lying around.  Came home and went to bed.


And today, I wasn't allowed to have my instrumentalists play their horns because of ACT testing in the next classroom so I spent my day sitting around with high school kids planning next school year, teaching a couple kids to knit, and unlocking about 100 padlocks I found in a cabinet. I'm so tired.  I forgot,how tiring the end of the school year is.  Probably because it's so boring.


BUT, the sock is almost finished, a lot of instruments got inventoried and I have a working plan for the summer.  And now I'm going to sleep.  😴

No comments:

Post a Comment