Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sock yarn is my current weakness

There's this really semi famous yarn called Russian Rainbow. The dyer is AlaskanNancy on etsy.  Well, she quit dying months ago and started traveling the globe. This occurred just as I was finding out about the yarn.  Naturally.  Well, I recently started stalking her shop and casually sent an email that I would like to purchase her yarn if she ever starts dyeing again.

Ta-Da!  She emailed me back and the yarn landed in my hot little hands today!  This picture does not do it justice--but my socks will!!  *swoon*

I also managed to score another lovely skein of LollipopYarn's self striping yarn.  This time I got Watercolor Memories.  It is all kinds of rainbow-y lovely...  (This one arrived yesterday!)


And here's my two finished socks. I started the other ones today!  They should be done over Spring Break--which starts tomorrow after school!  (Yay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment