Monday, March 31, 2014

So This Happened....

Here's 2 of my retaliation yarns (Andrew got a new Playstation during the spending hiatus):

This is Regia in Clown Rings. (I love rainbows so much!)

This is Regia in Istanbul Mosaic.  (Still rainbow-y!)


And then this happened....  Dancing Dog Dyeworks updated her shop and I used my craft show money to by this lovely Spring rainbow socks with matching mini skein. *swoon*


I have 3 more retaliation yarns coming.  This two shown above arrived UNDETECTED.  Which makes them even better!!

AND, I sold more of my stash yarn today so I have more room in my stash! Stashbust2014 is working and it's not working, but it's ok...  The stash bust has made me more discriminating and conscious of my purchases.  No frivolous purchases--all purchases already have projects in mind.  And the yarn I sold would never be used.  Win-Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment