Friday, January 17, 2014

Moving right along!

I've been working diligently on my January knitting list.  I've joined 3 KAL's and I'm starting to worry that that might be too many...  

Here's Ysolda Teague's Follow Your Arrow KAL. I started it twice tonight and got irritated and put it away.  I was doing clue 1a because it looked easier--but I'm missing something.  Then I got on Instagram and saw people's clue 1b and I may try that tomorrow.  I can't start projects after 7pm for some reason, so I'll start fresh tomorrow.


I took a day to myself today and managed to finally finish my Thunder Moon.  This is a picture of it blocking.  I'm pretty happy with it despite the mistake I made in the beginning...  I really love the yarn.  It is Fiber Optics yarn in her gradient mini skeins. This is called Smoke on the Water.


And lastly, my other two KAL's I combined into one.  One is a mystery and you pick your own yarn.  The other is use marigoldjen yarn and knit whatever pattern you want.  So I'm using Galaxy Lite by marigoldjen for the Artful Yarn's mystery pattern.  Score!  This is the completed first clue pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment