Friday, January 10, 2014

Magic Cakes

I took some time today to magic knot my madelinetosh Texas Tea Cakes from Jimmy Beans Wool. (That's a mouthful!) Here's how they came out...  I decided to go from light to dark.  This gives me 480 yards of sport weight to create with.  The biggest decision is always what to make.  It will come to me.  I just need to learn some patience.


To add even more magic to my yarn stash I created another magic ball of yarn.  This time it is out of Desert Vista Dyeworks mini skeins The 12 Stripes of Christmas. The outside color is Partridge in a Pear Tree and it numerically works it's way through the twelve days.  I'm thinking of making a hitchhiker in this.  It will probably turn out awesome because of the millions of colors in self striping madness.  I'll have to mull it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment