Sunday, January 26, 2014

Basic Twined Hat

Well, it took longer than I thought to finish it, but it's done.  And I love it more than I loved the first one. This one actually fits. AND I have enough left over to make another one in case this one goes AWOL, too.

It better not.


And now I'm working on the next hat. Jen's New Sweetie Pie Hat in Mochi Plus.  This beauty has been in my stash for 2 and a 1/2 years.  It's time to be put to good use.  And when I checked my stash on ravelry today, I'm down to 59 yarns.  I told Andrew how excited I was to actually be using up my stash last night.  I've never felt like this before about my stash, but it's amazing how the projects and the yarn are all starting to click.  By December, all my yarn might actually be gone!!  (I doubt it, but it might!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment