Sunday, December 15, 2013

My week in crafts

Since I'm addicted to instagram, I have been neglecting my blog. Not on purpose, but my instagram will not send to my blog for some crazy reason. I'll work on it. Or you could just follow me on Instagram: michelejm

Any how, here's my week. I found this picture of a cool wreath, bought to bows, have the wreath form, decided to go to bed early and never got started. Sooooo, this is on my to-do list for the week. I finally finished the evil Barb's Koigu Ruffle Scarf. I should have known I would dislike the pattern by the name (Barb), but I didn't catch on until the scarf was well underway. Still not quite sure I like it... And the last picture shows my indecision. All major projects are finished except a pair of socks and I don't want to carry over any projects into 2014. As a result, I'm working on multiple quick projects so I don't have to concentrate too hard, I can just relax and "be." The hat I finished in one day, a kumihimo bracelet, a washcloth in a pattern by Creating Laura and a bookmark pattern from the Loopy Ewe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment