Saturday, December 21, 2013

I know what you're thinking...

...and yes, I am stockpiling. In just 10 days I will be cut off from yarn and other frivolous spending. So, I picked up some yarn today. Picture one is Malabrigo Rastita and madelinetosh Vintage (2). I also picked up a double pointed needle organizer that I'm using to organize my interchangeable needles. Picture 2 is from Desert Vista Dyeworks. It is the 12 Stripes of Christmas mini skeins. And Susan is so awesome because she included a ton of cute freebies! Picture 3 is my almost finished sock in Desert Vista Dyeworks' "Rainbow Grannies" color way in honor of my favorite blogger--Lucy from Attic24. And the final picture was an impulse buy from MarigoldJen. My stash is crazy, but that's cool--I have a year to use it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment