Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend update

I had seriously big plans for the weekend until I developed a headache that had me taking off all my clothes, throwing up, and screaming to the gods for either my death or relief. Seems overly dramatic, but I assure you all these things occurred. I passed out prostrate across the bed with Tess curled up next to me and I woke 2 hours later freezing, dry and almost completely pain free (with Tess still next to me, guarding me I think). So, needless to,say, I didn't get jack squat done yesterday. Today, I started my second sock, did a row on my Koigu scarf (684 stitches), and completed 2 minion hats. Why so glum, you ask? I was trying to get all my special orders done this weekend so I could start my sweater and my Lucy hat. But, I still have 2 more minion hats, a ski mask and a cowl to complete before I'm free to create for me. Granted, I probably couldn't have finished them all this weekend, but I might have been close!

No comments:

Post a Comment