Monday, November 18, 2013

Camouflage bags for Andrew.

I can sew. It's not difficult, but it's not really fun for me. Sure, I'll make something for myself, but shortly after it's cut out and pinned, I start to wonder what I was thinking. Enter Andrew. He had me sew these old jean pant legs so he could put rice in them to use as props for long range rifle shooting. Then he actually asked me to go to Joann's. Camouflage fabric to cover the jeans. (Insert my eye roll) (Insert another eye roll) I put it off for quite a few weeks until he gave me the sad face tonight and the soft voice, "you said you were going to do them this past weekend...." So at 8pm, I made him 2 bags. They were quick and easy and he was so happy. Just can't quite figure out why I take so long when it comes to the sewing machine. I have tote bags I want to make that would probably take 20 minutes tops, but I put the machine away and put off the bags once again. I'm such a sloth.

1 comment:

  1. It's so much easier if you just keep the sewing machine out. If it's in your way, you're more likely to use it.

    ReplyDelete